Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Y'all Are Awesome!

I have 99 followers!  Wow!  I am so honored that y'all read my little weight loss blog.  Yeah, yeah, I know... people normally celebrate 100 followers but my favorite number is 9 so there!


I am so stoked!  Thank you all for your support.  I'd love to meet some of you sexy silent types.  Would you mind leaving a comment just to say "Howdy"?  That would just make my day... although, technically you already have.  But, seeing as how I wouldn't see them until tomorrow... it would totally make my day TWO days in a row!

Anywhoodle, I just wanted to thank each of you for following me.  Let me know if there is anything (besides this week's MMonday post) that you want to see me post about.


*My Motivation Monday post is coming soon.  It's been a busy day today and I have a migraine I think.  I don't get them often, thank God, but sometimes I get bad bad headaches that throb when the baby screams or a light is too bright.
blog comments powered by Disqus