Sunday, August 29, 2010

Motivation Monday Aug 30

 THIS IS NOT THE BLOG/TWITTER/FACEBOOK LINK UP!
This link up is for those seeking support and motivation for a specific issue such as weight loss or a craft project they want to finish.
{There seems to be some confusion about that.}


Motivation Monday



Welcome to Motivation Monday!  I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit.  Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week.  I will also be listing my progress.  If you would like to see past progress you can look in my archives for other Motivation Monday posts.  If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below.  Your post can be in any format you want.  Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other.  I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!


My Week
It's starting to maintain cooler temperatures up here so hopefully I can start working out vigorously everyday again.  Our water has been doing well too so I shouldn't have to worry about not being able to get a shower.  I am hoping to ease back in to some harder work outs in the coming week.  Wish me luck!

My Progress
Both my weigh in and measurements were green (mostly) this week.  I'm happy that I'm headed back in the right direction, but it didn't really lighten my mood any.  Hopefully I can keep up the weight loss this week and get back down under 220.

My Numbers {From Last Saturday's Weigh In}
{Green is Improvement, Red is Bad, Mmkay?, Blue is Stayed the Same}
Weight - 222.4
BMI % - 53.2
Water % - 35.2
Muscle Mass % - 33.6

How did you do this week?
If you would like to link up, you can do it on any of the sites with this linky tool.  Linking to one will link you to all of them.  It's that easy!  If you'd like to have the blog hop linky on your post like mine, just press "Get the Code Here" and copy/paste it into your post.
blog comments powered by Disqus