Monday, August 23, 2010

New Shopping List

We are almost out of cereal, cheese, bread, and mayonnaise; and completely out of the cookie mix my mom bought at Christmas.  Now if I want cookies I have to go through all the trouble of making them from scratch.  I don't have time for that right now.  Time to make my shopping list for the next couple of weeks.

NOT getting any of the things I am almost out of.  If I don't have them in the house, I sure as hell won't go out to the store just to make a cheese sandwich.  So, what do I add to my list to replace breakfast and lunch?

I know eggs are a good choice, but because our stove isn't accurate, they tend to burn onto my pans and take a long time to clean.  This makes me not want to cook eggs. :0(  I guess I'll suck it up and scrub the pans everyday.  It's just so frustrating.

What super foods do you have on your shopping list?  I would love to have a simple fruit smoothie in the mornings if it would fill me up and be nutritionally sound.  I'm just so hungry all the time.  It doesn't feel like I'll ever be satiated.
blog comments powered by Disqus