Saturday, August 7, 2010

Motivation Monday Erm... Saturday...

Okay, so this post is extremely late... but it's been a really busy week.  Plus, this is the exact reason why I keep the linky open for the entire week... and because some people already do weight loss posts on other days.  Anywho, here is last Monday's stats.


Motivation Monday



My Week
I biked to the end of our street on Friday the 30th.  I didn't think I could do it, and I wanted to quit 1/4 of the way there... but I just kept going and breathing {hard}.  I made it to the end of the street and back.  That's about 1.5 miles.  I didn't realize our house was up a slant until I was biking back...  It's a very slight incline, but enough to make my legs burn!  I felt good that I had done it, but I didn't have that endorphin "runner's high".  I think I might need medication after all.  I should have felt something with a work out that hard but nope... nothing.  I'm giving my body until the end of August to see if it is the birth control before I seek medication for my depression.

My Progress
Like I thought... all red this week.  I am not liking this red thing...  Hopefully I can do better next week.


My Numbers {From Last Saturday's Weigh In}
{Green is Improvement, Red is Bad, Mmkay?, Blue is Stayed the Same}
Weight - 216.8
BMI % - 51.2
Water % - 36.6
Muscle Mass % - 33.5
blog comments powered by Disqus