Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Lovely Blog


Jenn, from My Kids are My World and Jenn's Journey, gave me this award today and I am so honored!  Thank you Jenn.  Jenn is such a loving woman.  She always leaves me the most encouraging comments.  Also, let me just say... I adore this award photo.  I just LOVE teacups!

The rules for this award are as follows:
1.  Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Pass the award to 7 fellow bloggers that inspire you.
4.  Let them know about the award.

Next I am asked to share 7 things about myself, so in keeping with my weight loss theme...
  1. I've been weighing myself about 5 times a day for the last 3 months (I shouldn't do that...)
  2. My favorite way to work out is to swim
  3. My abs have been KILLING me these last 3 days even though I haven't done anything except get on and off the couch every 10 mins to take care of the puppy and our son...they coordinate their demands on purpose I tell you! lol
  4. I think I have walked more flights of stairs to take the puppy outside this last 2 weeks that I have in the last 6 months! (Does that tell you how often I left the house in the last 6 months? lol)
  5. Okay, here is one I am a bit embarrassed about...promise not to judge.  We sleep with a fan directly on me because I can't sleep if I am hot.  So when I get up, if I baked cookies that week... I'll eat one to get the "ick" out of my mouth from having dry mouth all night long.  (If not, I'll eat a cracker.) *shameful*
  6. Having sex is a great workout... I really should do it more often. (I wonder if DH reads this blog... I guess we'll find out! lol)
  7. I truly was depressed enough to quit trying to lose weight until I read your comments on my last couple of posts.  They do mean that much to me.   Thank you all!

Finally, here are the 7 lovely blogs I am passing this award along to:
  1. Crouching Mother, Hidden Toddler
  2. BannerFans.com
  3. BannerFans.com
  4. Life Without Pink
blog comments powered by Disqus