Jenn, from My Kids are My World and Jenn's Journey, gave me this award today and I am so honored! Thank you Jenn. Jenn is such a loving woman. She always leaves me the most encouraging comments. Also, let me just say... I adore this award photo. I just LOVE teacups!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 7 fellow bloggers that inspire you.
4. Let them know about the award.
Next I am asked to share 7 things about myself, so in keeping with my weight loss theme...
- I've been weighing myself about 5 times a day for the last 3 months (I shouldn't do that...)
- My favorite way to work out is to swim
- My abs have been KILLING me these last 3 days even though I haven't done anything except get on and off the couch every 10 mins to take care of the puppy and our son...they coordinate their demands on purpose I tell you! lol
- I think I have walked more flights of stairs to take the puppy outside this last 2 weeks that I have in the last 6 months! (Does that tell you how often I left the house in the last 6 months? lol)
- Okay, here is one I am a bit embarrassed about...promise not to judge. We sleep with a fan directly on me because I can't sleep if I am hot. So when I get up, if I baked cookies that week... I'll eat one to get the "ick" out of my mouth from having dry mouth all night long. (If not, I'll eat a cracker.) *shameful*
- Having sex is a great workout... I really should do it more often. (I wonder if DH reads this blog... I guess we'll find out! lol)
- I truly was depressed enough to quit trying to lose weight until I read your comments on my last couple of posts. They do mean that much to me. Thank you all!
Finally, here are the 7 lovely blogs I am passing this award along to: