Saturday, August 7, 2010

Feeling Pretty Low Today

My weigh in today has gotten me pretty down.  I am essentially back to where I was three months ago.  It's been a huge let down today.  I haven't been this heavy since April 24th.  It's also the weight I was at before I got pregnant... so it's kinda like being back as square one.  I just don't know what to do.  I don't eat much.  I haven't been exercising like I could be though.  Maybe that would make all the difference.  It just seems like 5lbs is so much for only lessening my workouts a bit.

{No, that isn't me... I haven't chopped my hair off that short yet.  I do look a lot like that though.}

I am going to start working out at the gym on Thursdays as well as swimming.  Thursday morning I take DH to work, go to my Bible study, then lunch.  After I take DH back to work after lunch I only have 2-4 hours before I need to get him to go home.  It's not really worth coming all the way home so I decided I'll go workout in the gym with LB in his new Ergo carrier until end of business.  Then after work, we are all going to stop by the pool for a family swim.  I hope it's enough.  I suppose we'll also be taking the puppy on nightly walks.  He's pretty tiny though so I don't know how well he'll walk.  I suspect we'll be carrying him for a bit just so we aren't standing around the whole time.  I'll post pictures of the little guy soon.
blog comments powered by Disqus