Sunday, August 22, 2010

Motivation Monday Aug 23

Motivation Monday


Welcome to Motivation Monday!  I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit.  Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week.  I will also be listing my progress.  If you would like to see past progress you can look in my archives for other Motivation Monday posts.  If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below.  Your post can be in any format you want.  Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other.  I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

My Week
I'm getting more and more upset about this weight gain, but I have y'all to help keep me positive.  DH is fully behind me and keeps insisting I am looking better, so I can keep going!  I've been trying to eat better this week, but it's hard.  How have you been doing?  I could use some good news.

My Progress
All red, but my measurements this week were down some more this week.  That's good I guess.  I'm a bit upset about my numbers, but all I can do is keep truckin' on.


My Numbers {From Last Saturday's Weigh In}
{Green is Improvement, Red is Bad, Mmkay?, Blue is Stayed the Same}
Weight - 222.6
BMI % - 53.4
Water % - 35
Muscle Mass % - 33.5

How did you do this week?
If you would like to link up, you can do it on any of the sites with this linky tool.  Linking to one will link you to all of them.  It's that easy!  If you'd like to have the blog hop linky on your post like mine, just press "Get the Code Here" and copy/paste it into your post.

blog comments powered by Disqus