Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Fun! (A Little Late)

It's time for Friday Fun!  That means it's time for Friday Party Hop! I hope you'll join me this week for some blog, twitter, and facebook hopping fun!


There are only a couple rules for this party.  You don't even have to follow me unless you want to.  I'd rather have a few active readers because they enjoy my blog than have you feel obligated to follow me.  It isn't a rule... but I would love if you grabbed my button so others could find us and link up.
 
The Rules:
1)  Link up your blog, twitter, or facebook... all social networks are welcome here in fact
{Non-bloggers may need to upload photos from their computer or other site}
2) Hop around and follow whomever you want.  No pressure to follow here.
3) Have fun!




Sorry I'm late getting this posted this week.  Last night was rough and I'm in Alaska so technically it is only 0930. :0)  Alright, here it is, link away!


I'm also joining in on these fun parties! Please
hop on over to my dear host(esse)s' blogs and give them some love!

The Girl CreativeFollowMeFridaysfriday-followbadgeMy Wee View

If you are new here, Welcome!  I am Jeannette.


Here at A Hippo With A Headband you will find a chronicle of my journey to a healthier me.  At my heaviest, while pregnant I was 270lbs and suffered from gestational diabetes and preeclampsia.  I had been losing weight slowly before I became pregnant, but now I know what lays ahead of me if I don't step up my game!  I am seeking to be healthy for myself, my husband, and our children {we plan to have a couple more one day :0P}.

Under my header you can see my weekly weight loss progress.  If you look at my sidebar, you can find my inspirations and a scrolling marque of my weight loss in photos.  In the footer is a chart showing my progress overtime {running data from the ticker above}.

Here are some posts to get you started:
My Stats and Goals {The First Post}
My Weight In Pictures
Some Nice Improvements

If you are an old friend, welcome back love!  I am so glad to see you again.  Are you ready to jazzersize?  Or you know... whatever.  Just get movin'!  Maybe zumba, yoga, carry a 19lb baby around?  Anything to get that blood pumpin' and your body sweatin'!

Now put on those headbands and let's get started!

PS:  I'm having a party soon to commemorate being under 200lbs!   It will likely be in August and I'll be hosting giveaways during it.  Feel free to grab my party button and help me spread the news.









blog comments powered by Disqus