Friday, June 4, 2010

Some Nice Improvements!

Here are two pictures taken about two months apart.  
{I swear I am wearing panties in the second one... note to self : Pink undies match your skin!}
 Can you see the subtle difference?  My legs go together, my arms lay flat, my tummy looks a little tighter, and my face is thinner!  Woot! 

Here is a close up of my face from when I began losing weight and now.
{And of my new haircut...teehee}

Now think what I could do if I could get myself to start P90X!  I just can't seem to make myself do it everyday... but I guess doing it once a week is better than not doing it all because I might miss some days huh?  *HAPPY DANCE!*  

P.s.  My weigh in was nice tonight too.  I'm going to repeat it tomorrow since Sat. morning is my norm for the last few months... but I just had to know tonight!
blog comments powered by Disqus