Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One Day Down!

I finally popped in one of my workout videos today, The Biggest Loser Workout.  It was pretty tough as I was doing it, but after I finished and cooled down, it wasn't so bad.  I thought "Was that it?"  We'll see if I'm still saying that in a few days...

It took quite a chunk of time out of my day, but I guess I feel better tonight than I did last night.  I think it took longer to cool down and shower than it did to do the whole warm up, exercise, and cool down stretches.  But at least I get to spend that time looking at this!  {Okay, so he's wearing a shirt in the video, but anytime he raises his arms... *drool*}


Hopefully I'll get some more energy over the next few days and not be so exhausted anymore.  I ate a lot better today.  Still probably didn't eat enough, but I made better choices than yesterday.

In blog news, I added some new pages up top for you to browse and keep track of my weight loss journey.  I made a whole other blog for my daily fitness and food logs so I don't spam you out here.

{Update:  It is now 8am Wednesday.  I am sore as hell!  I don't think I'll be doing today's workout with my wrist weights strapped on... I was really tired last night but for some reason I tossed and turned all night.  Hopefully LB will finish his breakfast and we can get a nap in...}
blog comments powered by Disqus