Monday, July 19, 2010

Motivation Monday - July 19

Motivation Monday
brought to you by Me!



Welcome to Motivation Monday!  I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit.  Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week.  I will also be listing my progress.  If you would like to see past progress you can look in my archives for other Motivation Monday posts.  If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below.  Your post can be in any format you want.  Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other.  I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

My Week
Still dizzy... hoping to start my work out videos on Sunday.  I'll keep you updated.

My Progress
Numbers suck... but not too badly.  Just a little down this week.  I am hoping to work on that once my dizziness goes away.  I did do a LOT of stairs yesterday with heavy boxes.  Maybe that will show next Saturday.
In case you haven't heard yet, as soon as I get under 200 lbs I'll be throwing a party in celebration!  I'm even rounding up some giveaways to make a huge bash out of it.  Here is the button in case you want to help spread the word.  You can see the whole post here.




My Numbers {From Last Saturday's Weigh In}
{Green is Improvement, Red is Bad, Mmkay?, Blue is Stayed the Same}
Weight - 217.4
BMI % - 51.5
Water % - 36.5
Muscle Mass % - 33.8

How did you do this week?
If you would like to link up, you can do it on any of the sites with this linky tool.  Linking to one will link you to all of them.  It's that easy!  If you'd like to have the blog hop linky on your post like mine, just press "Get the Code Here" and copy/paste it into your post.

blog comments powered by Disqus