Now granted, chocolate is a natural mood enhancer. It contains phenylethylamine - a mood-regulating chemical found naturally in the brain. And researchers at the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson say it may also boost the brain's production of serotonin, a natural antidepressant.
It also contains calories and fat.
Therefore I lose myself in a vicious cycle:
Maybe when my work out videos arrive I'll have enough endorphins flooding my system that I don't need chocolate or sales at JoAnns. Here's what I ordered:
- The Biggest Winner - How to Win by Losing: Shape Up-Backside (Butt, Back, Abs, Hamstrings, Biceps, Nutrition)
- Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred
- The Biggest Loser Workout: Cardio Max
- The Biggest Loser: The Workout - Weight Loss Yoga
- The Biggest Loser: The Workout - Last Chance Workout