Sunday, July 25, 2010

Motivation Monday July 26

Motivation Monday


Welcome to Motivation Monday!  I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit.  Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week.  I will also be listing my progress.  If you would like to see past progress you can look in my archives for other Motivation Monday posts.  If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below.  Your post can be in any format you want.  Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other.  I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

My Week
Pregnancy ruled out... but my dizziness is gone too.  I am thinking maybe it was a PMS.  I was dizzy with my last pregnancy and my PMS do tend to mimic pregnancy for me... so we will see.  I'll mention it to the Dr next week when I go in for my final post op visit.  I did three of my six videos for this week (I started on Monday).  That isn't bad.  I was planning on doing the fourth one, but I was barely able to move and DH said I needed to rest a couple days or I'd injure myself.  I took his advice and am feeling good today.  I'll be doing the... hmm I think I need to switch my 6 minute Sunday movie with one of the others... I can do more than 6 minutes of workout after a 2 days rest...  Maybe the Power Sculpt.  Check out my Fitness and Food Logs to see what I decided on.

My Progress
I'm liking the green this week.  Honestly, I weighed in on Friday and all my numbers were red.  My tape measurements (taken in the evening) were mostly red too.  I was devastated.  I cried.  I did a whole week of videos and wanted to give up.  I was heavier AND my muscle mass was down.  Then I re-weighed today and I was mostly green.  I have some motivation to continue on.  I know I need to keep moving and keep eating less fat and starch, but my heart just wasn't in it on Friday.  I am feeling better now.  Maybe this week (when my period has finished) will be a huge weight loss!
In case you haven't heard yet, as soon as I get under 200 lbs I'll be throwing a party in celebration!  I'm even rounding up some giveaways to make a huge bash out of it.  Here is the button in case you want to help spread the word.  You can see the whole post here.




My Numbers {From Last Saturday's Weigh In}
{Green is Improvement, Red is Bad, Mmkay?, Blue is Stayed the Same}
Weight - 215.2
BMI % - 50.7
Water % - 36.9
Muscle Mass % - 33.6

How did you do this week?
If you would like to link up, you can do it on any of the sites with this linky tool.  Linking to one will link you to all of them.  It's that easy!  If you'd like to have the blog hop linky on your post like mine, just press "Get the Code Here" and copy/paste it into your post.

blog comments powered by Disqus