Monday, July 19, 2010

One Loverly Blog

Angela @ Mommy Time Out thinks I have One Lovely Blog! I am so honored.  Thank you Angela.


The Rules:
  1. Share 7 facts about yourself.
  2. Give this award to 9 other lovely blogs.
Seven Fun Facts about Mrs Hippo:
  1. I love and collect hippos!  Since you probably already knew that... I plan on "adopting" a hippo at a zoo at the level where I can visit him or her anytime I want.  You can do it too, with several types of animals!  Just click the second link to check it out.  Lots of zoos have the program but the St. Louis one has the best deal I think.
  2. My go to movie is Under the Tuscan Sun, but I'm quickly falling in love with The Blind Side.
  3. If my hubby's over working testosterone self won't give us a daughter, we plan on adopting an Asian girl, most likely from China.  I was adopted at birth and I would love to do the same if we can afford to do so.
  4. We have just adopted a new Shiba Inu puppy.  His name is Little Bear right now.  We haven't thought of a different name yet...Suggestions would be awesome.  (Picture Below)
  5. My hubby and I each eat half of a dark chocolate bar every night for heart health.
  6. My hubby and I play D&D in our spare time.
  7. I take hot baths to relax in the evening after LB is in bed.  I have a feeling I won't get to do that in about half a year when he is mobile... at least not alone.
 Little Bear (Boy)

Nine Loverly Blogs (Can you name that musical?):
  1. The Mama Trials
  2. Jenn's Journey
  3. The Girl Next Door

  4. Sweet Jeanette
blog comments powered by Disqus