- Sex - great cardio session, sorta like kick-boxing but without the kicking or punching, unless of course, that is your cup of tea
- Making Love - great for getting your heart rate up and sustained. Also good for stretching and strengthening your muscles, like pilates.
- Rearranging the Furniture - five times in one day because it just isn't perfect and well, it really was better the way it was in the first place
- Playing with the Kids - especially if they weigh 26 lbs and can't walk yet and need to be carried everywhere
- Vacuuming - have you ever vacuumed a shag length carpet with a $20 wal-mart vacuum? 'nough said.
- Doing Dishes - if you don't have a dishwasher and you like to dance while you scrub...
- Folding Laundry - This can be considered a complete day's worth of working out if you are like me and you procrastinate two weeks of laundry until it grows into a 5 ft wide, 2 ft tall pile of clean clothes awaiting folding.
- Chasing After an Escaped Indoor Cat - On second thought, I don't advise that one.
Here is a fun calculator that shows you how much you burn doing ALL kinds of activities after you put in your weight, height, and age. I burn 151 calories per hour taking care of LB for example.