Saturday, January 8, 2011

An Excellent Reason for Health


If I ever had an excellent reason to get healthy, it's now.  The pain from our recent loss has effected DH in such a way that I can't wait to add to our family again.  The sorrow in his eyes and voice when he talks about it pulls at my heart so hard.  My pain comes from seeing other pregnant women knowing I had that but can't again until I lose this weight and get my body back to a healthy state of being.  I want to get pregnant again and put an end to this sadness, but I just can't... and DH agrees.

It is likely that I will suffer from high blood pressure and gestational diabetes with each of my pregnancies since those two complications tend to be hormone related, however, there is a small chance it could be weight related.  If there is anything I can do to lessen my chances, I want to do it.

So, in order to put that sparkle back in to my husband's eyes, have that feeling of life and fullness again, and to add to our family I need to get to it and start shedding this excess weight!  My first weigh in of the year was a loss; I want to keep it that way all year long!

And I have a naughty way of reaching that goal...
blog comments powered by Disqus