Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stylish Blogging

Sally, over at In My Opinion, thinks my blog is stylish!  Thank you so much Sally.  In My Opinion is a cute blog where Sally, another stay at home mom, gives reviews and offers freebies.

Just today, the 10th, Jane at Me N' My Monkeys gifted me this award as well.  I am doubly honored.  Thank you Jane!  Jane is a SAHM in Australia with three kiddos, phew! That's a hard job right there.
The Obligations for Acceptance:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 other bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Seven Things You Might Not Know About Me:
  1.  I am six years my brother's junior and DH is six years his sister's senior.  Strange huh?  Same age differences, different generations.
  2. When I change out my birth control or have a surge in estrogen I have a sudden need to cook sweets, eat chocolate, and clean!  (I'm going through one of those right now! lol)
  3. I wish I was, but I'm not a big fan of play dates.  I want LB to play with other children, but every time it reminds me how behind he is in social skills because of my PPD.  (He was evaluated today and he'll be receiving help from now on with his smiling, talking, walking, and eating.)
  4. One of my favorite pastimes is playing Dungeons & Dragons with my hubby.  We met over D&D, fell in love when our characters did during D&D, and we love to imagine up all kinds of characters to role play.  Dorky I know, but it makes me happy!
  5. I'm a sucker for romance movies and novels... even better if there is a bit of suggestive sex in it!
  6. My favorite author is Anne Rice, followed closely by Jude Deveraux.
  7. It was pretty hard for me to come up with seven things to share that I hadn't already told you.  It seriously took me almost an hour!
This is normally where you would see the bloggers I am awarding this to... however, I have already given it to all my regular followers so I am doing something new and a bit unconventional.  This award is for all you lurkers.  If you are following my blog and haven't so "hello" or are so new that I have not been able to pass an award on to you yet, this one is for you!
blog comments powered by Disqus