Monday, January 24, 2011

Please Excuse the Dust

I am implementing my new blog design today.  I am hopeful that it will go live without a hitch, but I am not a professional blog designer so there's no telling what could happen.  If you spot something a bit odd or maybe the header is half way off your screen, please leave me a comment here so I can see what went wrong (and hopefully fix it).  I hope you like it.  I've been working on my blog on DH's desktop and I noticed that the background looked almost white.  It was pretty plain and boring.  I figured as a new year - new me move I would ramp up the blog and make it a little more exciting.  After all, what's the point of a weight loss blog if not to inspire the blogger to get moving?

P.S.
If you like my design and would like a free blog design for yourself let me know.  I can't guarantee to be finished by any set time or that it will even work on your blog, but I was thinking of possibly branching out into blog design and I could use the practice working with a customer.  If it all works out well perhaps I can open a business creating blog designs.
blog comments powered by Disqus