Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hot Diggity Dog!

Just for giggles I stepped on the scale this morning.  Do you know what it read?!  224.6 lbs.  That is a 4.2 lb loss since Saturday morning's official weigh in, which is 2.1 lbs a day!  I haven't been meeting my 1200 calorie daily goal... but counting my calories has made me more conscious of the food I eat.  I guess I was mindlessly snacking before and didn't realize it.  I can't wait to see my results this Saturday after I've been to the gym a couple of times this week.  My  Wii fit replacement game comes sometime next week.  I can't wait to have it back!  I love doing the step and hula hooping.

Heck, I don't even care if it doesn't stay off... just knowing that this is making a difference, and such a BIG one at that, makes me want to continue.  Maybe I'll get to celebrate my 50 lbs lost sooner than expected... {and my under 200 lbs party!}
blog comments powered by Disqus