Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friday Fun

It's time for Friday Fun!  That means it's time for Friday Party Hop! I hope you'll join me this week for some blog, twitter, and facebook hopping fun!










There are only a couple rules for this party.  You don't even have to follow me unless you want to.  I'd rather have a few active readers because they enjoy my blog than have you feel obligated to follow me.  It isn't a rule... but I would love if you grabbed my button so others could find us and link up.
 
The Rules:
1)  Link up your blog, twitter, or facebook... all social networks are welcome here in fact. {Non-bloggers may need to upload photos from their computer or other site}
2) Hop around and follow whomever you want.  No pressure to follow here.
3) Have fun meeting new people!


Won't You Join Me?
I host a weekly meme called Motivation Monday.  You can link up anything you need motivation and encouragement to finish:  getting healthy, a craft project, your homework! lol
 

{Click on the Picture to see all my Motivation Monday Posts}

If you are new here, Welcome!  I am Jeannette.


Here at A Hippo With A Headband you will find a chronicle of my journey to a healthier me.  At my heaviest, while pregnant I was 270lbs and suffered from gestational diabetes and preeclampsia.  I had been losing weight slowly before I became pregnant, but now I know what lays ahead of me if I don't step up my game!  I am seeking to be healthy for myself, my husband, and our children {we plan to have a couple more one day :0P}.

Under my header you can see my weekly weight loss progress.  If you look at my sidebar, you can find my inspirations and a scrolling marque of my weight loss in photos.  In the footer is a chart showing my progress overtime {running data from the ticker above}.

Here are some posts to get you started:

If you are an old friend, welcome back love!  I am so glad to see you again.  Are you ready to jazzersize?  Or you know... whatever.  Just get movin'!  Maybe zumba, yoga, carry a 19lb baby around?  Anything to get that blood pumpin' and your body sweatin'!

Now put on those headbands and let's get started!
blog comments powered by Disqus