Monday, November 22, 2010

Motivation Monday, November 22

Motivation Monday




Welcome  to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a  healthy body, mind, and spirit.  Each week I will discuss how the  previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be  listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can  click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday  posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your  post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.  Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally,  emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some  motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each  other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you  motivated!



Healthy Steps
My 4 goals for the next 9 months:
  1. Eat foods that are good for my health and Pumpkin's development as well as drink plenty of water. (Check)
  2. Exercise for at least 30 minutes every day. (Nope)
  3. Put my feet up for at least 30 minutes every night (after I take my daily vitamin). (Kinda)
  4. Relax and keep my stress level down. (Mostly)

Changes I've Seen
Not happy with the changes... but I am going to attribute them to being in my first trimester and keep trucking on with eating healthy and daily exercise.  I am quite upset with myself for gaining so much this soon... but I have to keep eating and I can't work out too hard so I am just going to have to make sure I am doing all I can to keep my weight down until it is a baby making me gain and not just me gaining fat.

My Numbers {From Last Saturday's Weigh In}
{Green is Improvement, Red is Bad, Mmkay?, Blue is Stayed the Same}


Weight - 224.2
BMI % - 54
Water % - 34.7
Muscle Mass % - 33.8

How did you do this week?
Link  up below! If you'd like to have the blog hop linky on your post like  mine, just press "Get the Code Here" and copy/paste it into your post.

blog comments powered by Disqus