Saturday, November 27, 2010

Motivation In Motion - Planning a Party!

Next Saturday marks one year since Little Bit was born and I have decided to go ahead with his party even if we only have one friend attending.  The theme is Rubber Ducky!  Here are my ideas:
 Okay, imagine this first cake's top...
 With this cake's side...
Made out of twix bars like this cake... to equal a barrel with bubble bath and rubber ducky!

 
Of course we'll have duck shaped cookies...

And of course cupcake toppers like these...



Decorations like these...
And homemade invites with wording like this one.

Current supplies:




Now we just need to move in to our new house, get the living room, kitchen, dining room, and baby toys unpacked and situated, bake some cupcakes (I'm having the cake made at Sam's to save some sanity), and decorate!  Until then I can work on the invites and cut out some rubber duckies to decorate the tables and cupcakes with.  Wish me luck!  I'll post an update on the decorating later this week and of course after pictures from the party itself!

Oh and if you would like to attend his birthday party virtually, I have set up a page on my Facebook for your comments.  We love comments!  I'll write them all down on a birthday card from you all.  That way he can read it when he gets older and either be greatly touched or think his mommy was a dork... either way it's cool.  lol  (You can also comment here too if you'd like.  I just plan on having some more info and photos on the FB page.)
blog comments powered by Disqus