Sunday, November 7, 2010

Motivation Monday, November 6

Motivation Monday




Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want. Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!



Healthy Steps
This week wasn't that healthy.  I figured I only have one week left before my Biggest Loser Competition with Lauren, Dawn, and several other bloggers so I had better get my snacking and pizza in while I could.  I ate pizza and drank pepsi a lot this week... and you know what?  I maintained!  I think God is yelling at me "YOU CAN DO THIS!  Just eat the foods I created for you and that are right for your unique and wonderful body and you will lose this unhealthy weight."  So that is just what I am going to do.  Lauren said in her last e-mail that we need 7-13 servings of fruits and veggies each day.  That's not hard.  One can of fruit or veggies (because I let my raw stuff rot...ew) is 3 servings.  One can of fruit and one of veggies, plus a fresh banana or some applesauce or 100% juice and I'm at minimum.  Easy! You can do it too!

Changes I've Seen

I pretty much stayed the same this week... but check out what happened this month!!!  Green for the first time since my surgery!  Woot!  I have 2 more months before my two competitions are over.  I am hyped!


My Numbers {From Last Saturday's Weigh In}
{Green is Improvement, Red is Bad, Mmkay?, Blue is Stayed the Same}

Weight - 220.6
BMI % - 52.7
Water % - 35.5
Muscle Mass % - 33.5

How did you do this week?
Link up below! If you'd like to have the blog hop linky on your post like mine, just press "Get the Code Here" and copy/paste it into your post.

blog comments powered by Disqus