Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hot 100 Update Week 7

Here are my goals for a quick reminder:
  • Lose 15 lbs from 225.3lbs to get to 210lbs
  • List 15 items in my new Etsy shop
  • Completely clean and decorate the Living room, Kitchen, Craft room and Nursery
How did I do last week?
  • Weight: 220.6lbs which is a total 4.7lbs/15lbs lost, 10.3lbs to go! - Still on the right track.  I need to work out more.  All my cokes and pizzas are gone.  Just chicken, tuna, and turkey from now on. (With fruits and veggies of course.)  I got my daily recommended amount each day this week.
  • 5/15 items listed - Check.  I have some Christmas items to make and put in the shop still.  I am planning on making some mini top hats, aprons, and cute home decor I saw at Micheal's but I thought was for too expensive.
  • I started on the Craft Room today!  I went through a lot of clothes and papers.  I found schoolwork from elementary school... and this pack rat threw it out!  Go me! - In Progress
How did you do with your goals this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus