Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hot 100 Update Week 8

Here are my goals for a quick reminder:
  • Lose 15 lbs from 225.3lbs to get to 210lbs
  • List 15 items in my new Etsy shop
  • Completely clean and decorate the Living room, Kitchen, Craft room and Nursery
How did I do last week?
  • Weight: 222.4lbs which is a total 2.9lbs/15lbs lost, 12.4lbs to go! - I gained this week... but that is to be expected.  I am pregnant again!  I am going to be careful not to gain more than 5lbs in the first three months.  My Dr says it is safe for me to lose as long as I am not cutting calories/nutrients.  I need to keep my weight in check so I can lessen my chance of pre-eclampsia this go 'round.
  • 5/15 items listed - Check. Need to get working on my Christmas items.
  • I worked on the Craft Room some more today!  I am almost finished with it.  It looks a lot better at least. - In Progress
How did you do with your goals this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus