Jenn's Questions for Me:
1. If you could be anyone besides yourself for an entire day, who would it be and why?
That one is a tie. I would like to be my husband so I could see what a day in his life is really like. We could relate to each other and comfort each other better. Plus, I think it would be fun to be a man for the day (read into that how you want teehee). The second would be my son when he turns 4. I would love to be in his playful, young body with my adult mind. I could experience being a kid again, playing with no worries in the world.
2. What is your favorite day of the week, and why?
Well, I really like Thursdays I suppose. That is when I have Bible Study. I get to dive into the Bible and spend time with like minded women who strengthen and challenge me.
3. If you could change your name, what would it be, and why?
I've actually been thinking about this one for a few days now... in the event we have a girl one day. Here are my favorites: Scarlet and Ariana after two of my good childhood friends and my very favorite: Aurora. I just love that name! If I write a book I'll likely use it as my pen name. I prefer to be anonymous while DH is still in the military since I'll likely speak of it on my blogs. A lot of people assume its because I live in Alaska, but really the idea is from Sleeping Beauty.
4. What is your favorite song?
I have several: One for DH and I which is Metallica's Nothing Else Matters
and three for just me: My sexy song: One Hot Mama by Trace Adkins My strength song: Bring on the Rain by Jo Dee Messina and Tim McGraw My encouragement song: More Beautiful You by Jonny Diaz
My Questions for You,
2. What is your favorite workout or activity, and why?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would that be, and why?
4. What is your favorite animal, and why?
I got tagged again! I have a feeling this might happen more than once so I'll just add them to this post. Rachel from Watch Me Lose It wants to know:
1.How hard has it been to find the moral support that you need while you are working on yourself?It hasn't been very hard to find external support as my husband has been rooting for me every step of the way. However, finding support from within has been hard. I am finally evening out and last night was pretty cool... I put on tops I haven't worn since high school! I just need to work on loving and supporting myself all the time and not just when something good happens.
2. What movie would you watch over and over again without EVER complaining?I do watch Under the Tuscan Sun over and over. I also watch Rudy, Last Holiday, and Chicago over and over.
3. What was the craziest thing you have ever done for/on vacation.Um, I have no idea. I've only been on a couple and I was real little. I think it is time we take a family vacation so I can do something crazy. I'm not sure its crazy, except for the fact that I live in Alaska... but I would like to go white water rafting again.
4. What's on your homepage?News? My homepage is Yahoo! but I almost always open my browser by clicking on the e-mail button so I don't really look at my home page much.