Friday, September 24, 2010

Motivation in Motion - Finding Motivation

First off, thank you for all your wonderful comments of advice and encouragement!  It's so wonderful to know there are women out there pulling for me when I have those bad days.  Y'all are excellent friends and I love you for it!

Now onto business, I have been thinking a lot about this post lately and decided I should put it into action.  If Action creates Motivation, then I need to act!  I am going to put out a series of posts detailing my actions for motivation. 

I'm calling it Motivation in Motion.

I would love for each of you to play along if you need some motivation.  I would love to hear what you are doing to keep yourself motivated.  This doesn't have to be about weight loss either.  As many of you said so wisely to me, get involved in a healthy lifestyle and the weight loss will follow.  So, that is what I am setting forth to do.  I hope you'll join me in your own lives.  You can even comment and let me know about something you've done in the past that worked well for you.  If you are planning to work on something now or in the future, I would love to be able to check in and offer accountability if you need it.  I know I will need accountability in all this.  So... here we go!
blog comments powered by Disqus