Sunday, March 6, 2011

Motivation Monday, March 7

Motivation Monday




Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!


Healthy Steps
My Week's Workouts:
    I am changing my diet.  My hubby is on board and here to gently direct me to better choices.  I am adding fiber and subtracting fats and carbs.  Really all that means is less cheese.  That's a big one for me.  I LOVE cheese.  I am going to limit it to a sprinkle of shredded with my tacos or bean burritos (fiber to the max lol).  My body is doing alright with the increased fiber so far.  I need more water and I'm sweating more... but my tummy is doing a-okay.
Changes I've Seen This Week

My numbers may be all red this week but I made progress this month!  I am less than I was on the first weigh in of February.  My goal is to keep this up all year.  Even if I yo yo and only lose 1lb a month... that is still progress!  Go me!

My Numbers {From Last Saturday's Weigh In}
{Green is Improvement, Red is Bad, Mmkay?, Blue is Stayed the Same}


Weight -225.6
BMI % -54.1
Water % -34.4
Muscle Mass % -32.5

How did you do this week?


blog comments powered by Disqus