Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting Ready for the Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Are you ready for the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5Minutes for Mom?  You better get your party posts written up because it'll be here on Friday!  I can't wait!!!  As a preparation to welcome my new encouragers I decided to give the blog a whole new look.  What do you think?  I figured before they go handing out my free blog makeover prizes at UBP2011 and filling up my work schedule, I ought to take the time to work on my own blog.  I'm pretty darn happy with the way it turned out.

Well, now that I have my "party dress" on, it's time to get this blog ready to party Friday!  See you there!  ...and here I hope.  Who knows... it might be the perfect time to make some announcements about where I see this blog going in the near future.  You're not going to want to miss this!
blog comments powered by Disqus