Saturday, March 5, 2011

27 Days of Loving Me - Day 5

DH and I had a very serious conversation last night that left both of us in tears.  He was very honest with me and I with him.  We sorted out some things that had been bothering both of us.  It was fairly healing.  One thing he confessed to me was that he no longer finds me attractive.  Not because of my weight, I weigh about the same as when we met, but because I have lost all confidence in myself.  What I love about myself today is my ability to heal and move forward, with gusto.  This morning I decided I was going to show my husband how much a love and adore him and somehow find that confidence again.  It's going to be a daily struggle to maintain it for a while, but I found it today, I can do it again tomorrow and the next until I have it for keeps!
blog comments powered by Disqus