Sunday, June 26, 2011

Motivation Monday, June 27

Motivation Monday




Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

Healthy Steps:
I started Weight Watchers last week and have been doing pretty well.  I went over my daily points last week on several occasions but stayed well within my weekly points.  I even had 15 work out points left at the end of the week.  I plan on adding more work out minutes and working on keeping my daily points to my minimum for 5 out of 7 days.  The weekly points are there so you can have a treat now or then.  For me, a treat is bread.  Points are determined by taking in account fat, carbs, fiber, and protein.  Breads are pretty high points.  I really need to work on my exercise.  We've gotten out of the habit of riding nightly between the smoke and rain this week.  I've been doing unintentional exercise like shopping, unpacking boxes, and carrying the little one around.  It's not a sustained work out so it's not really effective in weight loss, but I have noticed my arm muscles getting leaner.  Now to work on my belly and thighs!




I'm also linking up to Slimmer this Summer hosted by Debbi and Mir.  Join us!

Slimmer This Summer Goals:
  • Track my calories and use proper portion control {Check}
  • Exercise at least 10 minutes per day, preferably more {Almost}
  • Drink at least 6 cups of water per day working my way up to 9 (48 ounces minimum) {Still Working On This One}
My Week's Workouts:
  • June 19 - Nothing. Relaxing and re-hydrating
  • June 20 - Squats, crunches, push ups, dips
  • June 21 - Walking with stroller and dips
  • June 22 - Walking and heavy lifting
  • June 23 - Nothing worth recording
  • June 24 - Nothing worth recording
  • June 25 - Walking with stroller
My Numbers
Green is ImprovementRed is Bad, Mmkay?Blue is Stayed the Same

Weight -220
BMI % -52.6
Water % -35.7
Muscle Mass % -33.8

How did you do this week?




blog comments powered by Disqus