Monday, February 21, 2011

Owie! Stupid Hormones...

My poor body has been through so much with hormones in the last year. First the pregnancy, then the postpartum changes. I tried birth control for a while but the depression and weight gain were too much for me. Then another pregnancy and miscarriage. Now my stupid birth control is causing a freak period 2 weeks early. This can not be good for my body or weight loss. I know that hormones and stress play a big role in weight loss for most women. As much as it makes me cringe to think of having something inserted under my skin... I think I might need to look into non-hormonal birth control more. Who knows, maybe it will make all the difference in my weight loss and mood. Have any of you been on non-hormonal birth control? Which did you use and did you like it?
blog comments powered by Disqus