Monday, February 28, 2011

27 Days of Loving Me! Day 1

For all of March I am going to celebrate 27 days of loving yours truly.  I'd love if you join in and tell me why you love yourself.  Each day (minus Motivation Mondays, hence the 27 days instead of 31) I will make a post sharing with you a reason why "I love me".  Starting today!

27 Days of Loving Me Challenge


I love how no matter what is going on in my life, on any given day, at any given moment I can usually find the humor in it.  That's not to say I'm not sad at times or discouraged; you've seen me in that place recently.  But, more times than not, if something is upsetting me, give me ten minutes of talking (and sometimes crying) and I'll end up laughing.  I'm likely not laughing at the subject that was upsetting me, but laughter in and of itself puts me in a much better mood and a much better place to deal with whatever it was.  It's a trait I feel blessed to posses.

blog comments powered by Disqus