Sunday, February 13, 2011

Motivation Monday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day Lovelies!
 
Motivation Monday


Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts.
If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

Healthy Steps
My Week's Workouts:
    Um, so I did stuff this week like dancing and climbing the stairs a lot... but no formal work outs.  Bad me.
Changes I've Seen This Week

My fat feels funny.  Lol, I'll explain in another post... but it just feels different somehow.  I'm not sure exactly how to describe it, but it's definitely a step in the right direction.  Also, I am working on feeling sexier.  I have some new lipstick and I've sorted through my clothes and underwear.  We'll see how that goes next week.

My Numbers {From Last Saturday's Weigh In}
{Green is Improvement, Red is Bad, Mmkay?, Blue is Stayed the Same}


Weight -227.2
BMI % -55
Water % -33.8
Muscle Mass % -33

How did you do this week?
Link up below! If you'd like to have the blog hop linky on your post like mine, just press "Get the Code Here" and copy/paste it into your post.

blog comments powered by Disqus