Saturday, February 12, 2011

Motivation In Motion - Blog Design

As you may know, I like to design my blogs... a lot.  Unfortunately, there are only so many new blog designs I can do to one site while staying on theme and not annoying my readers.  So, I decided to exercise my creative side with blog designing.  I have done two blog designs for people other than myself so far and it went well.  I am going to do five more before I decide if I want to make a business out of it.  That's where you come in!

I need five more guinea pigs bloggers who would like a new design so I can practice working with clients, my HTML skills, and determine a reasonable turn around time for my clients, myself and my family.  As always, DH and LB come first... but I think this would be a great thing for me to do during nap times.  So do you want a new, FREE, blog design?  If so, click below to see my portfolio and send me a request!




P.S. What do you think about my button? I'm not 100% sure about it, but I guess it's pretty cute yet still generic so it will fit into any design I do.
blog comments powered by Disqus