Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heat Wave!


While the rest of the country is being pounded by a blizzard, (even Dallas is in the negatives!) us Alaskans are stuck in a heat wave!  It's been in the positives all day, even before the sun rose this morning.  Although it's nice not to have my lungs burning from the cold air, I am a bit worried about the snow melting and icing over the roads tonight.  But, seeing as there is nothing I can do about that... I'm going to take advantage of our nice "warm" weather and go for a family walk around the neighborhood tonight.  We're going to leash up the pup, bundle up the babe, throw on our winter gear and head out for a stroll.  It should be nice to get outside for a bit.  We've been cooped up in this house for months now!  I think I'm going a bit stir crazy!  I hope you are all staying nice and warm and keeping safe on those roads.  If you aren't used to snowy roads, just go slow and you'll be just fine.
blog comments powered by Disqus