Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hot 100 Update Week 5

Here are my goals for a quick reminder:
  • Lose 15 lbs
  • List 15 items in my new Etsy shop
  • Completely clean and decorate the Living room, Kitchen, Craft room and Nursery
How did I do last week?
  • I lost 8lbs. That is a total loss of 6.8lbs in the last 5 weeks. - Yes, 8lbs.  I had a stomach virus.  I am slowly gaining that back which is okay because 8lbs in one week, even at my weight, is not healthy.
  • Still on track.  5/15 items listed, 1 sold, custom order in the works.  I also sold something on Ebay that I've been trying to sell for a while.  Old engagement ring/wedding sold!  It was hard to see it go, but it was healing I guess... I don't know lol - Check
  • At a stand still because LB and I both had stomach viruses last week.  We are better now and I can get started again.  - In Progress
How did you do with your goals this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus