Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hot 100 Update Week 4

Here are my goals for a quick reminder:
  • Lose 15 lbs
  • List 15 items in my new Etsy shop
  • Completely clean and decorate the Living room, Kitchen, Craft room and Nursery
How did I do last week?
  • I lost another .8lbs. - Headed in the Right Direction
  • Still on track.  4/15 items listed, 1 sold, custom order in the works.  I also sold something on Ebay that I've been trying to sell for a while.  Now I just need to sell my old engagement ring/wedding set. - Check
  • I got started on the nursery last week.  Just a few more things to finish and I'll have one room down.  - In Progress
Hmmm, nothing has really changed this week huh?  Oh well, I'm still heading in the right direction so that's always good.

How did you do with your goals this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus