Thursday, October 7, 2010

Eat Chocolate Naked Week 2010

I'm Eating Chocolate Naked because I deserve it and I'm beautiful!  Are you?
 






Eating chocolate naked is the brain child of Kimberly Riggins.  The point of eating chocolate naked is to indulge in things that make us happy while accepting who we are and our own unique bodies.  Kimberly's blog posts are to the point, inspiring, enlightening, and funny.  She even offers some yummy recipes and wine advice.  I really enjoy reading what she offers and I wanted to share it with y'all.  When I got an e-mail today about this celebration week I just knew I had to share... then I saw her icon and that sealed the deal!  I think it is sexy (and I made a button of it so you can post it on your blog if you want)!  I hope you'll join me.
blog comments powered by Disqus