Friday, October 15, 2010

Hot 100 Update Week 3


Here are my goals for a quick reminder:
  • Lose 15 lbs
  • List 15 items in my new Etsy shop
  • Completely clean and decorate the Living room, Kitchen, Craft room and Nursery
How did I do last week?
  • I lost .8lbs. - Headed in the Right Direction
  • Still on track.  4/15 items listed, 1 sold, custom order in the works.  I also sold something on Ebay that I've been trying to sell for a while.  Now I just need to sell my old engagement ring/wedding set. - Check
  • School work has taken priority here (and derailed my sanity in the progress) but I am keeping the house in living condition lol.  Dishes are clean, floors are clean, dog/cat/guinea pig areas clean, laundry done, so that's good at least.  - In Progress
How did you do with your goals this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus