Flexible goals to strive for:
- Keep weight gain below 227lbs (5lbs) until February which begins my second trimester.
- Gain no more than 20lbs throughout my entire pregnancy, preferably 10-15lbs.
Hard fast goals to achieve:
- Eat according to my pregnancy nutrition sheet each day. That means: 4 servings per day of dairy, 3-4 of lean meat, 6 of grains, 1-2 of dark green, orange, and yellow fruits and veggies, 1-2 of vitamin C rich foods, and 2-6 of other fruits and veggies.
- Drink enough water to keep me running to the bathroom all day (and unfortunately all night) and maintain light colored urine.
- Exercise daily (preferably 30 minutes) even if it's just unpacking boxes, walking up and down our stairs for 10 minutes, or shoveling snow (although that last one is a pretty hard work out!).
- Continue with DH and my Meat and Tater's diet.
- Put my feet up every night for at least 30 minutes.
- Take at least 15 minutes every day to relax and breathe deeply.