Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Setting New Goals

Obviously I will not be reaching my goal of 180lbs by Christmas seeing as how I am 226 and only have 2 weeks left.  However, I think I have a really good excuse for not reaching my goal!
So nana-nana-booboo!  Lol.  I think new goals are in order, don't you?  Here are my new goals:

Flexible goals to strive for:
  • Keep weight gain below 227lbs (5lbs) until February which begins my second trimester.
  • Gain no more than 20lbs throughout my entire pregnancy, preferably 10-15lbs.

Hard fast goals to achieve:
  • Eat according to my pregnancy nutrition sheet each day.  That means: 4 servings per day of dairy, 3-4 of lean meat, 6 of grains, 1-2 of dark green, orange, and yellow fruits and veggies, 1-2 of vitamin C rich foods, and 2-6 of other fruits and veggies.
  • Drink enough water to keep me running to the bathroom all day (and unfortunately all night) and maintain light colored urine.
  • Exercise daily (preferably 30 minutes) even if it's just unpacking boxes, walking up and down our stairs for 10 minutes, or shoveling snow (although that last one is a pretty hard work out!).
  • Continue with DH and my Meat and Tater's diet.
  • Put my feet up every night for at least 30 minutes.
  • Take at least 15 minutes every day to relax and breathe deeply.
blog comments powered by Disqus