Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Guess It Helped...

I did my three 10 minute pregnancy workouts just now.  I broke a bit of a sweat and I could tell all the exercises in it were designed to strengthen the core muscles and stretch the hips, but I'm not really sure how I feel about them yet.  I'll try to do them daily and see if I can tell any results.  I don't really feel like I exercised and I don't have any more energy than before... maybe it's just too soon to tell.


Tomorrow I go get my glucose test done.  No eating for 13 hours... *sigh*  I hate that test!  Last time the drink made me sick. It's a normal reaction I hear... but if you throw it up you have to come back and do it again.  No fun.  Wish me luck.  Thankfully, DH is able to go with me in case I get sick.  He can comfort me, call a nurse, or take care of LB if I need him to.  I probably won't get the results until I come back from vacation.  I don't really care what they are though.  Last time I controlled it with diet alone and I have a lance that allows me to test on the fleshy part of my hand under my pinkie finger so it doesn't hurt at all.  I'll definitely let you know how it goes though.  Until then, be safe and healthy.  If you haven't seen it yet, my new pregnancy blog is over here... go on, take a look.  It's super cute if I say so myself!
blog comments powered by Disqus