Friday, December 17, 2010

Hot 100 Update Week 12

Sorry for the unexpected missed week.  We were without internet at the new house for over a week.  We're back now... just in time for vacation where I'll likely not be able to post lol.

Here are my new goals:
  • Keep weight gain in my first trimester below 5lbs
  • List 10 items in my new Etsy shop
  • Unpack all the boxes from this move
How did I do last week?
  • Weight: 228lbs which is a gain of 6lbs from when I became pregnant - I am 1lb over my desired weight but I think with added exercise I should be fine. I just want to make sure I don't gain too much because of overeating sweets.
  • 5/15 items listed - I may not get this one done because all my crafting supplies are packed away now... but I'll keep trying
  • We are moved in to our new house and I have unpacked all the downstairs boxes.  Upstairs clothes boxes and craft room supplies are next  - In Progress
How did you do with your goals this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus