Sunday, September 4, 2011

Christmas Dress Countdown Week 1

My Starting Weight for CDC 2011:  212.4lbs
Size of  Dress I'm Aiming For:  18/16 Juniors {not Woman's}
Book I'll Be Using:  Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst
My Caloric Limit:  Sticking to my Weight Watchers' allotted points
Exercise I Plan to Do at Least 3x Per Week:  Walking, Yoga, and maybe add in Swimming and/or Zumba
Number of Glasses of Water Each Day:  8
My Goal Dress:  This isn't quite a Christmas time dress, but it is one that I own and would LOVE to fit into.  It's a 1950's style dress which is an era I just adore! I can do up 5 out of the 10 buttons right now.
As you can see I can't button up all the way and it's VERY snug in the hips.
This dress is also very snug across the rear and back/bust areas.  I would also like to work on my upper arms so they look slimmer and more toned when I am ready to wear this sleeveless dress.


I'm linking up here for the Christmas Dress Countdown!  Check out all the other contestants and see how they're doing this week.
blog comments powered by Disqus