Saturday, September 24, 2011

Christmas Dress Countdown Week 3

My Weight This Week:  209.4 lbs {down 3 lbs since Sept 4th}
Dress Size Today:  18 Woman
Book I'm Using:  Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst (First update on this book soon... I kinda misplaced it.  I have the DVD ready to go though. lol)
My Caloric Limit Progress:  I stayed within my weekly points this week with 20 of my 49 weekly points left.  I went a little over my daily points each day.  According to the WWers scale I lost 0.8lbs this week.  I know I can do better if I add exercise to my weight loss plan.
Exercise This Week:  I've been unpacking boxes and moving furniture trying to get the garage cleared out for the car before it snows (tomorrow btw...) and trying to get the craft room ready.  It's been a good workout, but not consistent and when I'm done getting the house in order I need something to do.  Today I bought a mini trampoline, pink 6lb ball, and pink 5lb kettle bell.  Pink exercise equipment sees more use than non pink. lol  My yoga mat and favorite sports bra are pink too! :0P
Number of Days This Week I Drank 8 Glasses of Water Each Day:  4 Days. I did quite a bit better this week on getting my water in.  I've also been eating about 4-6 cups of fruit a day so there's lots of fluids in those as well.

I'm linking up here for the Christmas Dress Countdown!  Check out all the other contestants and see how they're doing this week.
blog comments powered by Disqus