Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Best Gift Challenge - Week 1



The challenge has begun!  I'll be posting my weekly updates every Friday to link up at Less of Me, More of Him on Saturday.  Here are my weekly goals:
  1. Continuing my daily prayer and Bible study time,
  2. Continuing to lose weight by staying true to my Weight Watcher's plan,
  3. Preparing and eating healthy foods everyday,
  4. Exercising consistently,
  5. Hydrating properly each day,
  6. Taking time to rest throughout the day and get enough sleep at night,
  7. and Setting aside time to play and laugh with my husband and son each day.
I've gotten back into my morning Bible study time routine and it's helping so much with my energy and motivation throughout the day.  I am still doing well following my Weight Watcher's plan and I lost another pound this week.  I got my 10lb sticker today and next week I should be getting my 5% goal!  Even with my gain the week I went off plan I have lost nearly 11 pounds in 10 weeks!  I am officially in the single digits and am getting so close to being under 200 I can smell it!!!

Still need to drink more water and fix some better meals each night.  I've been getting about 6 of my 8 daily cups of water.  I am still lacking in my daily exercise.  I've been working on unpacking more boxes and getting the craft room set up so that's some good exercise, but when I'm done there I'll need something I can do everyday.  Finally, I need to spend some more time relaxing and bonding with my husband this week.  He's been so busy at work and I've been going nonstop trying to get the house completely unpacked and decorated that we haven't been spending any time connecting.

So, this week I need to work harder at:
  • Drinking 8 glasses of water a day
  • Cooking nightly meals
  • Unwinding at night so I can fall asleep at a healthy hour
  • Spending some quality time with my husband each night
  • Finding a specific exercise I can do every day
blog comments powered by Disqus