Monday, September 12, 2011

Motivation Monday, September 12

Motivation Monday




Welcome to Motivation Monday! I will be chronicling my journey back to a healthy body, mind, and spirit. Each week I will discuss how the previous week was and set some goals for the next week. I will also be listing my progress. If you would like to see past progress you can click on the Motivation Monday photo above for other Motivation Monday posts. If you would like to get motivated with me please link up your post using the link form below. Your post can be in any format you want.Whether you are trying to get healthier physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually or if you just have a task you need some motivation to complete...please link up so we can help support each other. I would love to hear about your progress and help keep you motivated!

Healthy Steps:
This week I decided I was going to stay within my daily allotted points each day and I did it!  I didn't use even one weekly point! I didn't see the kind of weight loss I had hoped to see for the amount I was hungry... but I proved to myself that it could be done.  I have the discipline to limit my food intake if I really want to.  My goal this week is to keep my weekly point usage to a minimum.
    My Weekly Weight Watchers Progress Report:



    {The orange thing is a multi-vitamin. I have trouble taking mine.  They make me sick. I need to find another brand.  The drop is healthy oils.  I also have problems with this one since I don't cook with oils, but I need healthy fat to lose fat so I need to work on that too.}
      My Numbers
      Green is ImprovementRed is Bad, Mmkay?Blue is Stayed the Same

      Weight -211
      Body Fat % - 49.1
      Water % -38
      Muscle Mass % -33.5

      How did you do this week?

      blog comments powered by Disqus