Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Give Yourself the Best Gift

Because you can't have enough personal challenges and accountability with Halloween candy, Thanksgiving pumpkin pie, and Christmas feasts on the horizon... I am also joining up with Thrice Blessed of Less of Me, More of Him for her Give Yourself the Best Gift Challenge.  You can read all about it here:



Here are my statement and action plans for this challenge:

This holiday season I want to give myself the gift of good health.  I plan on accomplishing this gift by:
  1. Continuing my daily prayer and Bible study time,
  2. Continuing to lose weight by staying true to my Weight Watcher's plan,
  3. Preparing and eating healthy foods everyday,
  4. Exercising consistently,
  5. Hydrating properly each day,
  6. Taking time to rest throughout the day and get enough sleep at night,
  7. and Setting aside time to play and laugh with my husband and son each day.
Click the button above to join me in the challenge!
blog comments powered by Disqus