Saturday, September 17, 2011

Christmas Dress Countdown Week 2

My Weight This Week:  209.4 lbs {down 3 lbs}
Dress Size Today:  18 Woman
Book I'm Using:  Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst
My Caloric Limit Progress:  Last week I didn't use even ONE weekly point!  I stayed within my daily limit every day this week and it. was. hard.  I was hungry everyday, but I lost about 1/2 a pound more than usual.  Even more important, I proved to myself that I had the discipline to do it!  This week I plan on keeping my weekly points usage to a minimum.
Exercise This Week:  Lots of walking.  I ended up with a cold last week which kept me in bed for 3 days but I was able to walk at least.  I think I'll try swimming this week if I can figure it into Little Bit and my schedule.  We don't have childcare for him so I'm having to find a time when DH is home and the pool is open.
Number of Days This Week I Drank 8 Glasses of Water Each Day:  1... I have actually never done that badly but because I normally flavor my water and it costs 1 point I haven't been drinking as much as I should have.  I've been getting 5-7 glasses each day.  This week should be better.

I'm linking up here for the Christmas Dress Countdown!  Check out all the other contestants and see how they're doing this week.
blog comments powered by Disqus