Saturday, May 28, 2011

Slimmer This Summer Weight Loss Challenge



Debbi, author of Debbi Does Dieting, and Mir, author of Two Years to Happy Weight After, are teaming up to bring you the Slimmer this Summer Weight Loss Challenge.  It's 12 weeks of weight loss by counting calories, using proper portion control, eating lots of fruits and veggies, drinking plenty of water, and exercising daily.  Contestants are allowed to pick the ways they will concentrate on losing weight and are responsible for being accountable during the challenge.  Debbi will be hosting a weekly linky on Mondays for us all to link up our progress.  I'll be making my post on Saturday after my weigh in.  Here are my goals for the challenge:

  • Track my calories and use proper portion control
  • Exercise at least 10 minutes per day, preferably more
  • Drink at least 6 cups of water per day working my way up to 9 (48 ounces minimum)
You can join too! Head over to Debbi's blog and sign up here.  The challenge begins June 1st!

P.S.  Do you like the button?  I made it. :0)  I think it turned out pretty darn cute if I say so myself.  Figured it was a bit different than the measuring tape wrapped around a scale or apple I keep seeing around.  Plus, swimsuits and fresh, juicy fruit make me think of summer.
blog comments powered by Disqus